Are you an experienced Receptionist/Office Administrator looking for a new opportunity? Platinum Personnel is adding to their team!
Our recruiting agency in Downtown Kelowna is looking for a permanent, full-time staff member to take on this important role for their internal staff. We assist Okanagan employers in securing top talent and match job seekers with temporary or permanent career opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, positive, proactive and enjoy interacting with the public. They must be a problem solver and have the ability to multi-task, stay organized, and be attentive to detail.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients, candidates, and vendors who visit our office
- Registering new candidates when they arrive
- Answering a multi-phone line system and directing calls to the appropriate staff member
- Generating emails and responding to incoming inquiries. Forwarding new resumes to the appropriate recruiter/department
- Assisting recruiters with posting job advertisements online, updating candidate profiles in our applicant tracking system, setting up candidates for online computer skills testing and tracking test scores
- Scheduling appointments in a shared calendar and assisting with special event arrangements
- Copying, scanning, and filing print and electronic documents
- Assisting to resolve IT or technical issues that arise in the office
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail
- Tracking daily notes from our internal staff communication channels
- Preparing weekly meeting agendas
- Other duties as assigned
- A diploma in Business Administration or a related field is an asset
- 2+ years experience in a reception or office administration role is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and database software
- Permanent, full-time role based out of our downtown Kelowna office
- Hours will be Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Salary commensurate with experience
If this sounds like a good fit for you please send a cover letter & resume to [email protected] with the subject line “PP Office Admin” or stop by in person to our office at Platinum Personnel, Suite 202-1475 Ellis Street.