Platinum Personnel has the privilege of working with The Flowr Corporation an outstanding start-up company in the Cannabis industry who believe cultivating premium cannabis products starts from the ground up.
In support of that mission, Platinum Personnel are supporting in the recruitment of a QA Document Control Coordinator to join the team, in their Kelowna facility.
Reporting to the Quality Department Manager, the QA Document Control Coordinator manages and administers the document control system ensuring compliance to applicable internal procedures are compliant in accordance with Cannabis Act & Regulations, Good Production Practice (GPP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), relevant Health Canada regulations, company and customer expectations.
The Document Control Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) to support production and testing of Cannabis under GPP. The scopes include but not limited to: include maintaining GMP documentation and coordinating the revision, review, issuance, record keeping and approval of SOP’s and other GMP documents that are necessary for ensuring compliance with applicable Canadian and Global standards
CORE JOB DUTIES:
- Provide document control support including issuance of controlled documents, document tracking, processing, and archiving.
- Provide support for QA Coordinator of document change control and coordinate the revision, review, and approval of Sops and other GMP documents.
- Creates new documentation or updates existing documentation to accurately reflect changes in processes or products.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining accurate and reliable systems for archiving GPP documents in paper and/or electronic format.
- Provide support for coordinating review, approval, and archiving of qualification and validation reports.
- Implement and coordinate all administrative tasks related to technical documents (approval process, change history, electronic filing, etc.)
- Maintains change control, Incidents, Deviation, Corrective and preventative actions log and issues tracking numbers.
- Maintains both electronic and hard copies of controlled documents and forms. Responsible for timely distribution of draft and final controlled documents (e.g. specifications, cleaning and Sanitation records, batch records, protocols).
- Coordinates the approval process and orderly filing of controlled documents.
- Responsible for auditing files of controlled documents.
- Responsible for issuing of master and batch production records.
- Support document life cycle/retention procedures.
- Ensures controlled documents conform with applicable procedures. Perform internal audits on documents to ensure policy, process and quality compliance. Support in the updating, filing and distribution of procedures, documentation and validations.
- Maintain Corrective Action Database and issue supplemental corrective actions as necessary.
- Provides cross-functional support within QA department as needed.
- Support with updating procedures and initiating new procedures as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned based on business needs as directed by Area Manager(s).
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules. Communicates routinely with all departments on site and with corporate personal as needed.
- May provide training on Document Control related procedures to employees. Ensuring documentation provided adheres to privacy and compliance requirements. Assist with self-inspection, Health Canada inspection and other third-party inspection etc.
- College Diploma or equivalent combinations of technical training
- 2+ years of experience working in document management in a regulated industry with direct document control experience.
- Must be well-organized and proficient at reviewing and editing documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including attention to detail; strong questioning and listening skills; and the ability to look beyond obvious answers in order to understand the impact on other areas is required.
- Must be able to adapt to changing situations and be flexible. Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with Good Documentation Practices is required. Experience reviewing GMP documentation. Must be able to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards.
- Ability to work in dependently and efficiently with little supervision.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours.
- Cannabis Act & Regulations and GMP
- Control of documents and records
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Health Canada Auditing
- Typing skills
- Superior knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Windows Computer literacy
- A competitive salary, reflecting experience
- Participation in the employee benefit plans and programs generally made available to employees of The Flowr Corporation after the successful completion of a probationary period.