Join a world class, cutting edge production environment today!
We are pleased to be assisting our client in the recruitment of multiple production line positions, starting as soon as possible. Our client is a leading manufacturer in the nutritional supplements/health-building products industry with their manufacturing plant located in Lake Country. They are growing and need to add additional staff members. This is a temp to perm opportunity with excellent benefits program offered at perm hire stage with a great opportunity for advancement. Let us help you get a foot in the door!
Job Summary: Maintain Encapsulation and the other Production related Equipment to the level that Maximizes efficiency.
Job Description & Duties:
- Maintain and operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Proper assembly, removal and care of production related equipment including conveyors, lobe pumps, and other similar equipment.
- Coordinates and performs machine maintenance including cleaning, oil changes, and parts replacements.
- Assist in Line Change Over’s and troubleshooting
- Works with Supervisors and Operators on set ups, start ups, and continual operation
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment on a daily, weekly, weekly and monthly basis
- May be required to assist other production areas.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times
- Assist in the development of pump/die related Work Procedures (WP’s) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Follow and adhere to all given instructions including work procedures (WP’s) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Strictly adhere and observe all safety policies as outlined in the company policies and training sessions
- Assist in the Trouble Shooting to maintain operations
- Perform routine IPC(In Process Checks)
- Accountable for the maintenance and supply of all related pump/die equipment, parts
- Other duties as assigned
- Must Process mechanical aptitude
- Should be able to operate or have the ability to learn the proper operation of all production equipment
- Good command of English both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Positive Attitude
- Physically fit
- Attention to detail
- Previous Production and Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) experience an asset
- Prioritize work load according to production demands
- You can join a progressive team of Biweekly rotational staff alternating from a 3 night work week to a 4 night work week.
- Night Shift 6 PM to 6 AM
- First week of orientation will be day shift 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Pay rate $17 an Hour