General Production Workers provide on-site support for the defoliation, trimming, and packaging of Flowr cannabis under the direction of the Cultivation Manager to ensure the visual aesthetic and high quality of cannabis. The position will include pruning, deboning, trimming, hanging, drying, and packaging of cannabis, maintaining excellent personal hygiene, and workspace cleanliness all in accordance with Health Canada and standards set by The Flowr Corporation.
This is a temporary assignment from August 19 – October 1. Hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 5:00pm. There could be opportunity to continue long-term for the right candidates.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for trimming Flowr product while ensuring high quality and visual aesthetic;
- Weighing trimmed product and storing to Flowr standards;
- Adhering to hygienic and sanitation policies set by Flowr and Health Canada.
- Packaging, weighing, and labeling completed items for shipment or storage;
- Correctly identifying and handling packaging materials;
- Assisting with the inspection of equipment and work area for cleanliness, safety and proper set up prior to the packaging operation;
- Reporting any deviations found with respect to instructions, process or materials used.
- Ensure plant health by pruning, toping, trimming, and watering according to Flowr standards;
- Maintain and operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner;
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation tools and equipment;
- Assist with quality and safety investigations;
- Help to ensure the cleanliness of other Flowr property.
- Two years of experience in a general production or manufacturing, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption. Or, any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the above-described duties;
- Excellent personal hygiene;
- Knowledge of medical marijuana law, medicinal benefits, and horticulture skills is considered an asset;
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- You must be 19 years of age, have the ability to clear a criminal record check, and have reliable transportation to Lake Country
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Indoor Production”