Platinum Personnel have the privilege of working with a prestigious start up company who believes in cultivating premium cannabis products starts from the ground up. From our expert cultivators to our executives, we work passionately to provide our customers with quality products that improve their lifestyles.
Our Client has a unique and challenging work environment with exposure to a diverse range of cutting-edge technologies. We have a company culture that focuses not only on hard work, but also camaraderie, work-life balance, and having fun in all the things we do.
We are currently seeking a General Superintendent to join our team. The General Superintendent’s primary goals are to plan, organize, direct, and control the daily operations while providing ongoing supervision and mentorship of project staff.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Manage key field and professional staff responsible for project construction,
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Mentor Superintendents and staff as required to both maintain the quality of Flowr’s work and to contribute to their development and career growth.
- Ensure employees have a complete understanding of project scope and methodology.
- Direct and coordinate activities of field personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within a prescribed budget and adheres to environmental restrictions and requirements.
- Manage and maintain strong working relationships with project partners and stakeholders.
- Allocate resources where appropriate to achieve project safety, schedule, budget, scope, and quality objectives.
- Read and interpret drawings and blueprints to determine construction plan
- Performs other related duties as assigned
JOB SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction
- 5 years’ experience in an upper management supervisory capacity
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in relevant field
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with superior interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Experienced with Timberline, Bluebeam, Agtek, Microsoft Project, Adobe, and all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be a proficient scheduler and planner.
- A proven track record of successful project completions or portfolio.
- A competitive salary, reflecting experience
- Participation in the employee benefit plans and programs generally made available to employees of our clients company after the successful completion of a probationary period.
So if this position sounds like your dream job, send your resume and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject Title “General Site Superintendent”