Working with our long-established client in the electrical distribution sector, we are seeking a Branch Support to provide administrative services for this close-knit and family-oriented team. The role will involve administration/reception, front counter client relations, data entry, answering phones, light warehouse duties, customer service and general office housekeeping duties as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
Other duties include:
– reviewing daily inventory cycle count results, confirming pick tickets and will call follow-up calls
– coordinating freight delivery needs, overseeing zero bins and unconfirmed pick ticket reports
– reviewing packing slips noted with shortages or damage and taking appropriate action
– assisting with promotions and display of products at the front counter
– assisting with the warehouse, stock, and warehouse keeping, as assigned
– completion of high school
– experience in a customer service environment
– office administration experience is a definite asset
– 1 year of electrical industry experience is a strong advantage, but not necessary
– advanced computer skills: MS Office, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player that takes initiative, enjoys collaboration, is respectful in interactions to colleagues and clients and is an overall good-natured and positive individual.
Hours will be Monday to Friday, day shift, 4-6 hours/day to start and can turn into full time (and potentially lead to a permanent position) for a candidate who can fulfill the expectations of the role and be a good fit for the team culture.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Branch Support- Penticton”. We thank you in advance for your interest.