Join a world class, cutting edge production environment today!
We are pleased to be assisting our client in the recruitment of multiple production line positions, starting as soon as possible. Our client is a leading manufacturer in the nutritional supplements/health-building products industry with their manufacturing plant located in Lake Country. They are growing and need to add additional staff members. This is a temp to perm opportunity with excellent benefits program offered at perm hire stage with a great opportunity for advancement. Let us help you get a foot in the door!
- Maintain and operate packaging and/or blending equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Complete documentation required in a timely and accurate manner
- Inspect gelatin capsules for defects, primarily leakers
- Disassemble, clean and re-assemble packaging equipment
- Report any deviations found with respect to instructions, process or materials used
- Troubleshoot any packaging problems encountered and issue a work order for maintenance as deemed necessary
- Assist with inspecting of equipment and work area for cleanliness, safety and proper set up prior to the packaging operators
- Perform regular quality in process checks as specified in packaging documentation
- Adhere to Safety policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Excellent communication skills in the English language – both written and verbal
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Previous production, GMP, and Safety experience an asset
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team oriented
- Able to work well independently
- Must have steel toed boots and own transportation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time doing repetitive work
- You can join a progressive team of Biweekly rotational staff alternating from three 12 hour shifts one week and four 12 hour shifts the next week. Full-time hours guaranteed.
- Night Shift 6 pm to 6 am (12 hour shifts)
- Day Shift also available 6 am to 6 pm (12 hour shifts)
- Pay rate $$14/h Day Shift, $15/h Night shift
- First week of orientation will be day shift (Mon – Fri, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm)