Join a world class, cutting edge production environment today!
We are pleased to be assisting our client in the recruitment of multiple production line positions, starting as soon as possible. Our client is a leading manufacturer in the nutritional supplements/health-building products industry with their manufacturing plant located in Lake Country. They are growing and need to add additional staff members. This is a temp to perm opportunity with excellent benefits program offered at perm hire stage with a great opportunity for advancement. Let us help you get a foot in the door!
Job Summary: To Produce quality capsule fill and or gel to Goods Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) standards.
Job Descriptions & Duties:
- Manufacture quality Fill and Gel.
- Maintain and operate blending equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Adhere to safety Policies, GMP and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Prepare fill and or gel for production use.
- Accurately and timely complete all paperwork
- Operate and maintain department equipment
- Cleaning and Santizing equipment.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- May be required to assist other production areas.
- Responsible to meet production deadlines.
- Assist in the development of Work Procedures (WP’s) SOP’s and Safe Work procedures (SWP’s)
- Trouble shoot Gel and Fill blending related issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work independently
- Mechanically Inclined
- Previous Production and GMP experience an asset
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Excellent communication of the English language both written and verbal.
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit
- You can join a progressive team of Biweekly rotational staff alternating from a 3 night work week to a 4 night work week.
- Night Shift 6 PM to 6 AM
- First week of orientation will be day shift 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Pay rate $17/Hr