Active involvement in admin functions for mortgage investment company
Position Overview: A career-oriented position, with a focus to assist Management and staff with all lending/administrative functions relative to operating two successful mortgage brokerages and two mortgage investment corporations.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
1. Front line position within company – professional, mature approach required at all times. Exceptional communications skills required (written and oral).
2. Extensive telephone/reception duties – responsible to efficiently manage a multi-line switchboard for all companies, following company policies for proper handling of incoming mortgage enquiry and investor calls (scripting utilized extensively in this position).
3. Extensive experience with all typical office procedures, including intermediate (or better) computer skills and knowledge of Office, Word and Excel. Other such duties to include:
• All usual administrative/clerical functions, including but not limited to:
• Mail merges/solicitation letters & correspondence
• Maintaining all office supply levels
• Liaison with service providers as required (i.e. computer technicians)
• Other miscellaneous tasks as required.
4. Active involvement in all administrative functions relative to our two mortgage investment corporations. Duties to include:
• Administering all documentation relative to shareholder purchase and redemptions.
• Liaison with shareholders and business contacts in a professional manner – 1st contact in many cases.
• Maintaining fire insurance and security documentation on on-going basis.
• Preparation of mortgage renewals and related documentation.
• Maintaining accurate mortgage records & reporting using internal mortgage administration software (Dolphin).
• Assist with all aspects of regular reporting in various forms to shareholders, regulators, lawyers, accountants, etc.
• Maintain corporate website.
5. Involved in preliminary and more intermediate collection activity will be a component of this position (by telephone and mail).
6. Assist lenders with all documentation relating to mortgages and lending, excluding anything that could be construed as lending or mortgage brokering. Specific parameters will be provided for acceptable client/lender contact and discussion for a non-licensed employee.
7. Any other duties as assigned by Management.